everyone says “just get out and leave everything behind in the event of a house fire” like no fuck that shit im grabbing every electronic i can hold
Is benedict cumberbatch unintentionally doing the vlog brothers sign here?
What is happening…where is this from…people don’t just UNINTENTIONALLY do the Nerdfighter sign…either he was told to do this or…or…
OR HE IS A NERDFIGHTER, HANK. (Source.)
I HATE ACCIDENTALLY HURTING DOGS THEY SCREAM AND THEN THEY ACT LIKE THEYRE SORRY AND ITS THEIR FAULT AND THEY TRUSTED YOU AND YOU FUCKING STEPPED ON THEM OR PICKED THEM UP WRONG THEY TRUSTED YOU AND YOU HURT THEM
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Kala
- Eye Color: blueish/greenish/grayish
- Hair Style/Color: Reddish/brown, shoulder-length
- Height: 5’3
- Clothing Style: what is style
- Best physical feature: everything :u
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: spiders are the only thing that terrify me, but dolls also creep me out
- Your guilty pleasure: I can’t really think of anything..?
- Ambitions for the future: TO NOT STILL BE LIVING IN FLORENCE
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: I don’t really have coherent thoughts upon waking up
- What you think about most: my thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations
- What you think about before bed: quantum mechanics
- You think your best quality is: what’s not to love
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: group at first until I’m totally comfortable, then single dates
- To be loved or respected: they are mutually exclusive
- Beauty or brains: brains
- Dogs or cats: dogs
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
- Lie: yes
- Believe in yourself: mostly
- Believe in love: yes
- Want someone: always
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: yes
- Done drugs: no
- Changed who you were to fit in: yes
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: light blue, neon green, dark purple, pink
- Favorite animal: tigers (especially white), giraffes, owls, turtles
- Favorite movie: Moulin Rouge!
- Favorite game: Kingdom Hearts
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: my bday is always October 11th
- How old will you be: 24
- Age you lost your virginity: 17
- Does age matter: depends what you mean..?
LAYER NINE: IN A BOY OR GIRL
- Best personality: MAKE ME LAUGH
- Best eye color: don’t really care about color but the best eyes are the ones that you can actually see light up when they smile
- Best hair color: I tend to like darker hair or redheads I guess
- Best thing to do with a partner: LAZY DAYS ughh
LAYER TEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
- I love: food
- I feel: hungry
- I hide: my emotions when I’m really angry :u
- I miss: going to conventions
- I wish: I had a billion dollars
The thing is that, while you’re watching Moffat episodes, everything is terribly exciting and there’s music and ~*PLOT TWISTS*~ and ~*EVERYTHING IS AT STAKE*~, so much so that you practically can’t breathe because of tension and how bloody brilliant it seems for a brief point in time.
And then you try and think about the episode and there’s something niggling at the back of your mind, so you listen to it, and then you begin to realise that you can’t really remember the episode or the characters or anything, there’s just a mildly empty feeling where you should be happy or crying or whatever.
You rewatch it, except this time there aren’t any surprises, and it suddenly looks empty and gimmicky and fake, and slightly ridiculous. There certainly aren’t any messages or characters you really really love, just the plot equivalent of an awful lot of explosions which you can’t bring yourself to enjoy at all.
i am reminded that english is a flawed language every time I am forced to use “that that” in a sentence
my parents don’t realize that i am perfectly happy avoiding humanity